This event will focus on fresh food, cooking, gardening and flowers. This event replaces Knox Garden Day.
The festival will feature:
- Fresh produce and market stalls - fresh food, flowers, plants and homewares
- Cooking demonstrations by Chef Daniel (Fork n Knife)
- Gardening demonstrations by Graham Ross (Better Homes and Gardens)
- Other special guest presenters will be announced
- Live music by Knox bands and the Knox Pipes and Drums
Tickets are $15 per person, available at the gate (free showbag for the first 1,000 people). Children 5 years and under are free.
Knox Spring Festival 2016 video
Getting to Knox Spring Festival 2017
- Public transport - Gillespie Field is an easy five minute walk from Warrawee Station (the walk will be signposted)
- Car - weather permitting, limited free parking will be available on Lower Gillespie Field (accessible from Young St, off Bangalla St)
- Car - street parking is available nearby - please park legally and respect our neighbours, Ku-ring-gai Council rangers regularly patrol the area
For more information, please contact Megan Bailey
, Community Relations Manager.