Government and non-government teachers, principals and leaders are invited to a free conference at Knox.
Wednesday 24 January 2018 - 9.30am-2.40pm
Knox Grammar School, Wahroonga, Sydney NSW
Free - registration at www.knox.nsw.edu.au/conference
Government and non-government principals, leaders and teachers
The research indicates that teacher quality lies at the heart of effective student learning. Increasingly, the relationship between instructional leadership, effective teaching and student outcomes is more apparent. Lifting Student Performance is a conference that will both inform and challenge school leaders and teachers about how they can make a real difference in student outcomes.
Topics covered include:
- Professor John Fischetti, Head of School Education, University of Newcastle
- Professor Stephen Dinham OAM, Associate Dean and Professor of Instructional Leadership, University of Melbourne
- The role of leaders in improving learning
- The leadership of teachers and their role in improving student outcomes
- School frameworks that create conditions for effective learning
- A STEAM mindset – Transforming learning, teaching and leading for the innovation age
Registrations now open (closes 12 December 2017) www.knox.nsw.edu.au/conference
For more information, contact Mrs Sherry Bieman at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 02 9487 0481.