Knox Grammar will present a One Day Certificate in Positive Education partnership with the Positive Psychology Institute, Australian Institute of Business Wellbeing and University of Wollongong.
Date and time:
Friday 21 November 2014, 8.30am-3.30pm
Thistle Room, KG1 Building, Knox Grammar Senior School, Woodville Ave, Wahroonga.
$495 - a comprehensive Positive Education Activities and Resource List will be given to all participants
No media download found.
About the workshop
This workshop is designed to inform the participants of current research and best practice in the field of Positive Education and many practical examples will be highlighted from the Knox Positive Education Program and other schools.
Specific learning outcomes from this workshop will be:
- To gain knowledge of the current research in Positive Education
being utilised by leaders, teachers, students, psychologists, and
- To discuss sustainability through examples of the design and delivery of strategic, positive education programs
- Review and discuss specific best practice activities currently being successfully utilised
- Complete an exercise to implement specific components of the workshop to the participants’ own work setting.
In summary, this workshop provides a complete and up to date ‘snapshot’ of Positive Education in 2014.
- Paula Robinson, Managing Director, Positive Psychology Institute
- Dr Steve Zolezzi, Head of Positive Education, Knox Grammar School
- John Weeks (Guest presenter), Headmaster, Knox Grammar School
- Nicky Sloss (Guest presenter), Student Wellbeing Consultant, AIS NSW
More information and bookings
To reserve your place or ask a question, call 02 9264 3474 or email email@example.com.