A movie night held at the Prep School in October raised $8,000 for Nakuru, a community in Kenya.
The funds will be used to provide:
- Electricity for the community clinic within the internally displaced persons’ camp
- Introduction of a vaccination program
- A laptop for the community clinic to allow communication with the Kenyan Government so that the vaccination program can run effectively
- Medical supplies for one year
- Employment of a much needed laboratory tech for six months
Thank you to the families from the Prep community who attended the movie night and a made a donation. Congratulations to the Wines family for their work on this wonderful project.