Three groups from Knox Prep won their category at the STANSW Young Scientist Awards, and two further groups received highly commended awards.
Congratulations to the following boys:
- Henry Goben (Year 3) – O.C.A.S – Operation Code A Sphero – a program that teaches students how to code and improves their coding accuracy
- Matthew Dugan (Year 2) – The Leaf Tramper – a lego robot that compresses garden leaves to use on a fire
- Brendan Li and Oscar Fairhurst (Year 1) – Stair Climbing Wheelchair – a lego robot that can climb stairs while carrying a person
- Jonathan Morano, Alex Dunn and Michael Riddell (Year 5) – G.R.A.S.S. Gutter Reactive Advanced Specialised System – an automatic gutter cleaner
- Hannes Lui, Charlie Stammers and Austin McCarroll (Year 3) – Optimus Mine - Automated Land Mine Sweeping Robot – a robot that detect land mines by magnet and safely explodes them.