Contact Us and Location
Knox Prep School
Wahroonga Prep School
Knox Senior School
Knox Aquatic Centre
Please note, we have a No Dogs Allowed Policy for all school campuses and sports facilities
- Headmaster - Mr Scott James - 02 9487 0122
- Deputy Headmaster of Student and Teacher Excellence K–12 - Mrs Karen Yager- 02 9487 0132
- Deputy Headmaster, K-12 Students - Mr Phillip O’Regan - 02 9487 0144
- Head of Knox Prep School - Mrs Sue Floro - 02 9473 9358
- Head of Wahroonga Prep School - Mrs Julie Wiseman - 02 9489 3921
- Chief Financial Officer - Mr Damian Ferguson - 02 9487 0122
- Head of Enrolments - Mr Martin Gooding - 02 9473 9768
- Boarding Office - Mrs Fiona Sullivan - 02 9473 9737
- Facility Hire - Ms Stacey Johnson - 02 9119 0838
- OKGA Office - 02 9487 0419
- After School Care, Prep School - 02 9473 9375
- Uniform Shop - 02 9487 0191
- Employment - www.knox.nsw.edu.au/employment
SPORT WET WEATHER INFORMATION
- Sport Information website - www.knox.nsw.edu.au/sport
KNOX REPORT SERVICE FOR RAISING MATTERS OF SERIOUS CONCERN
Knox has established a service for the school community to raise matters of serious concern. Details of this service are available at www.knoxreportingservice.deloitte.com.au or call 1800 172 734 (open 24/7)
TRAVELLING TO KNOX GRAMMAR SCHOOL
By rail: The Senior School is a two-minute walk from Warrawee Station, while the Knox Prep and Wahroonga Prep are a three-minute walk from Wahroonga Station. Trains run regularly during peak periods.
By bus: We currently operate daily private return buses from across northern Sydney (including the lower North Shore and Northern Beaches) to the Knox Prep and Senior School campuses. For more information, read 'Take the Bus to Knox'.
By road: Knox is conveniently situated on the Pacific Highway, one of main arterial roads to and from the Sydney CBD. The M1 Motorway is situated only two minutes drive from the school.
On arrival: Visitors are requested to report directly to the main reception of the Reception Building located at 2 Borambil Street, Wahroonga, on the eastern side of Pacific Highway.