The Adult Squad caters for Masters Swimmers, triathletes and those that want to swim to stay fit and healthy.
- The sessions are fitness based and swimmers are expected to swim sets of multiple laps
- While all speeds are catered for, participants should be able to swim freestyle competently
- All four strokes are offered, although none are compulsory
- The coach will provide stroke correction, and other training and competition advice
- Swimmers must bring a water bottle to training
- Swimmers should bring their own fins to training
- Swimmers must wear cap and goggles
- Swimmers must report all injuries, illnesses and current medication to the coach
- Morning sessions: Tuesday and Thursday, 5.30am-6.30am
- Evening sessions: Monday to Thursday, 6.30pm–7.30pm and Saturday, 5pm-6pm
Please note, there are no sessions on Fridays.
COST, BOOKING AND PAYMENT
We offer a free trial class for new customers
Bookings are not required for adult squad classes. If you wish to participate you must complete an Enrolment Form, prior to starting. Once you have completed an enrolment form, you will be issued with a membership card that you will be required to scan upon entry, before attending the class.
- 10 visit pass: You can purchase a 10 visit pass for $100.00. This entitles you to 10 visits with an expiry date of 6 months from the purchase date. Once you have run out of visits, you can purchase another 10 visits over the counter at the Aquatic Centre.
- Monthly debit pass: You can purchase a monthly debit pass for $90.00 per month, this pass entitles you with unlimited visits. When completing the enrolment form, you will be required to provide bank account details for monthly debiting.
CONTACT AND INFORMATION
Please contact the Aquatic Centre for an enrolment form: