Contact us and location
Street address: 1-13 Billyard Avenue, Wahroonga
Phone: (02) 9473 9351/9473 9353
Fax: (02) 9487 6146
Street address: 7 Woodville Ave, Wahroonga
Phone: (02) 9487 0122
Fax: (02) 9487 0186
Knox Aquatic Centre
Street address: 7 Woodville Ave, Wahroonga (under the Great Hall)
Phone: 02 9487 0126
- Headmaster - Mr John Weeks - 02 9487 0122
- Head of the Preparatory School - Mr Mark Hemphill - 02 9473 9328
- Deputy Headmaster (Staff) - Mr Paul Brown - 02 9487 0484
- Deputy Headmaster (Students) - Mr Scott James - 02 9487 0119
- Business Manager - Mr Byron Cullen - 02 9487 0122
Head of Enrolments - Mr Martin Gooding - 02 9473 9768
- Boarding Office - Mrs Fiona Sullivan - 02 9473 9737
- OKGA Office - 02 9487 0449
- After School Care, Prep School - 02 9473 9375
- Uniform Shop - 02 9487 0191
Sport Wet Weather Line
- Prep School - 02 9901 7982
- Senior School - 02 9901 7701
Absentees and Tardies
Prep School campus map (404 KB)
Senior School campus map (319 KB)
Travelling to Knox Grammar School
By air: Knox is located approximately 40km north of Sydney Airport. It is easily accessible by all modes of transport including car, bus, train or taxi.
By rail: There is easy access to two North Shore rail stations located very close to the school grounds – Wahroonga to the north and 100 metres from the main gate to the south is Warrawee Station. Trains run regularly every day.
By bus: There is regular Shorelink bus service that connects to Wahroonga Station and Knox is a five minute walk from there. Buses run regularly throughout the week.
By road: Knox is conveniently situated on the Pacific Highway, one of main arterials to and from the Sydney CBD. The F3 freeway north is situated a 5 minute drive from the school.
On arrival: Visitors are requested to report directly to the main reception of the Administration Building located at 7 Woodville Avenue, Wahroonga, on the eastern side of Pacific Highway.