Add to Calendar
Summary of the event
Description of the event
Location of the event
Discover who you can be
KNOX SENIOR SECONDARY ACADEMY PHILOSOPHY
- To allow each boy to grow as an individual and develop a passion for independent learning
- To promote innovative and creative teaching practice by Knox teachers
- To help students develop the determination to build knowledge, master skills and surmount challenges
- To create a culture of academic excellence
- To enable each Year 11 and 12 boy to reach his full academic potential
Key features of the Senior Academy
- A Seniors Hall for teaching, study and socialising for Stage 6 students and staff
- The KSSA Library, open until late in the evening for study, with extra support available for students
- Technology-rich classrooms and science labs with operable walls to allow team teaching
- Finance and Legal Studies classrooms, including a corporate-style boardroom
- A 150-seat lecture theatre, with a lab bench for science demonstrations
- The Boater Cafe, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, with an on-site barista
Further Reading Suggestions
Student Leadership: Explore student leadership and emotional growth.
Knox Total Fitness: Our pastoral care model, based on the principles of Positive Psychology.
KNOX TOTAL FITNESS
Warning! We noticed that you are not running the latest version of Internet Explorer. This site is best viewed in the latest browser.